View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 10:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
nasm
Base Member

Drives: 370z Sport A7 2014
nasm is on a distinguished road

Luckily I found a thread about BC racing, otherwise I was planning to start new thread.
Now my question is, how to adjust the rear part, because my shock and spring are separate, I know about the shock and I have done it (Hight + stiffness) but the spring I dont know how to make sure it is in proper length, I know how to use the collars, but I want to understand the logic on how to make sure that springs are set properly after I have done the shock.

Initially after installed the BC racing (out of the box settings) I realized that the car is too lowered, hence I did raised it up a bit, to make sure it is good for speed humps/bumps, so now the question is what should I do for the rear springs, and how to make sure it is in proper settings?
And I want it to be more stiff from the rear, is it only on the shock setting (soft - hard) clicks, or the springs have something to do with stiffness?

Thanks,
NASM
A7 370z 2014 - Stillen Catback - Testpipes - UpRev - Dropin filters - Silicon intake pipes - BC racing coil overs - Z1 Subframe collars - Z1 Engine and Trans Mounts - Oil cooler - CatchCan - Z1 brake lines My track videos Here
nasm is offline   Reply With Quote