Thread: [For Sale] 370z G37 ART Pipes
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 11:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
The demand on them are ridiculous, I just sold mine for $700 when I think I paid $500 brand new and I know I could've got way more if I wanted. I had multiple people ask me about them before I could even list them lol.
I feel bad (and slightly confused) for those that purchased/placed an order through a 3rd party vendor like ConceptZ or Z1 instead of directly from MD, even with the increased price.

Concept Z had them listed for more than $1k (currently at $995!) to put you at the front of the wait list and had some in stock last year at that price.

With that said, GLWS as these are the best TPs on the market!