View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 02:50 PM   #6691 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXkk0TE3kQ

Just arrived at Yorkdale up the street from me. Might go look at it sometime this week.

It's crazy just how unchanged 90% of the car is from the 370z. Everything under the car looks unchanged aside form the exhaust. Plenty of the interior plastics are exactly the same, like the doors, everything behind the seats is exactly the same. Maybe even the inner plastic on the hatch. Basically they just updated that dash and center console and that's it.

The size of the fuel door is comical, they changed the body without changing the position of the fuel filler at all so I guess their options were make it huge or make it off center.