View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Same here. I got a local tune way back when Ecutek was new. Picked up a used cable and DESkey a couple of years later. Just recently picked up the BT dongle from Eugene (ByThaBay forum name). Happy to report that it doesn't appear to be interfering with the range of my fob when I leave it plugged in like some people have reported.

I'll also note that the cable and DESkey are required to upload new tune files to the car. That is one thing the BT dongle cannot do.
You can do logging through the dongle and app and send the logs to your tuner though
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote