View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairladyATX View Post
They do? I must have missed those threads -- I went with this setup because both the 2-piece rotors and the XPs were recommended as the upgrades to get.

If a $3,800 brake kit is needed just to make the Z get through a full track day, I'm about to buy a Miata...
99% of people who recommended it are not tracking their cars. For the street they’re good but they are the cheapest 2 piece rotors around for a reason. Some run racing brake with good results but they’re 2x price of z1. You could try these before going proper BBK.
Building a track car and getting faster by starting to push limits turns into never ending money pit especially with 370z.
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote