View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 02:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
DeusExMaxima
Base Member

Drives: 2010 red roadster
DeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
Ok, called the local Nissan dealer here. Price is $460 Canadian dollars. Part number is 25560-1EA1E. It's one unit that comes with both the left hand and right hand stalk. Spoke with a tech who said it should be plug and play, as the harnesses (at least in the later years) between the US and Canadian models are exactly the same. He said, the fog light has fuses, not sure if they are installed in the USA model, but if not you would just have to install the fuses in the fuse box.

Great info.. thank you. That is pricey for a switch and I do want it to work as a brake light. I would consider a used switch but not a new one if I went that route.
DeusExMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote