View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Red-Hat
Base Member

Drives: '20 370Z Shiro White
Red-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetersPotter View Post
Hi,

Was wondering if there is an online store that allows people in Australia to buy OEM Nissmo products such as floor mats, tire caps etc. and have them shipped as well?

I have noticed that you can buy parts straight from dealer websites in the US but none of them ships the items overseas.

Thanks
You can also use a re-shipper. I've used MyUS.com (I used the free account option) and have never had a problem with them to date. Basically you get a US based delivery address (in Florida in my case ), and when your parcel arrives at your reshipping address they then send it on to you in AUS. Pretty reasonable cost wise, seems to work out pretty similar to the few US places that have their own shipping options directly to AUS.
Red-Hat is offline   Reply With Quote