Thread: Rear Diffusers
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 11:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
RicerZboyZ
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z
RicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond reputeRicerZboyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, digging this one up from 6 feet under. I recently bought this diffuser from a friend that never used it. There's no brand name on it, it's unpainted and came with 6 stubby black self tapping screws. I've search the forum for instructions on how to install this piece, but nothing. I've also searched youtube, but the closest video I could find were 2 high school lads showing what it looked like straight out of the box, and then basically in the next frame, it was already on the car and they were high-fiving with rap music playing in the background. I mean... what am I supposed to do with that, right??!!

If anyone knows the best way to install this, I'm all ears!

Thanks!

RicerZboyZ is offline   Reply With Quote