View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 05:29 PM   #584 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
For all the rumors about the supra and a manual option...

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/t...ission-option/

I'll be honest, I hated the new supra when it first came out for so many reasons. I'll be the first to admit it has grown on me and the fact that it's coming with a manual definitely stirs the pot with the new Z IMO. Now, I'm sticking with my 370 and going to continue to modify and enjoy it. The car prices are just ridiculous these days. However, I'm just glad the MT is living on and there are options out there.
This could just be misinterpretation of the GRMN version which will be manual, but incredibly limited and possible Japan only (not sure about that)

Also there are rumours floating around that there may not be that many more years of this car in production.