View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 01:25 PM   #582 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I like the new Supra but I really believe it was hyped up more than it's actually worth. You go to car meets and the vast majority of the Supra owners are middle aged guys driving bone stock cars that they probably use to drive to the grocery store on the weekends, far from people I would consider actual car enthusiasts. I'm quite sure most of them own one simply for the name "I own a supra".
Does one need to mod to be enthusiast. I think not. My M2 stayed completely factory. Still never failed to bring a smile to my face when used appropriately. Lets give people a break until we talk with them.

Stock or not the Supra is an interesting and capable car overall. If one mod's it good, if not good. Drive and enjoy.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote