View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 03:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
what do you mean by plug and play tho?
We're still going to need to cut wires and drill holes for buttons no?
How plug and play could this possibly be made.

The z-tech seems as plug and play as possible to me. But i'd be interested in what you're thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I don't think there is a way to do it plug and play. At a minimum it will require some wiring. It would be nice to have a simple single box with everything you need in it nicely manufactured.
A. Rocker switch for YAW sensor bypass
B. Rocker switch for Brake light circuit
C. USB charge and data port
C. Wiring, Labels, and instruction of where to splice into the correct places.
D. Cost ~$50.

I though about doing it myself when I changed the center console blank buttons but I really don't have the time or desire to deal with the liability of messing with other peoples brake & traction control system.
https://rockerswitchpros.com/product...itch-actuator/
https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...e-a/3047/6416/
Right now the YAW sensor prototype bypass has proven itself. It does interrupt the yaw and I've wired it to a OEM Nissan style switch that will go into one of the blanks in the center console. Full plug and play
This one is ready and once I make more I will post it once I get Mods approval however it's ready and lights up in amber.

The one I'm currently working is a more simple way for the burnout mode.

As I'm envisioning it is that burnout mode interfeers with the function of the ABS so folks wanting to do a burnout would only use the burnout a handfull of times.

The idea is to have both options available for once I've proven the Burnout one since I know there will be folks asking for it.

Heres: a crude picture of how the YAW bypass would look.
Note: these will only fit cars that still have the switch blanks
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote