View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My apologies. I'm not trying to suggest at all that this product would not be useful. New innovation should always be welcomed on this platform. There are certainly people out there that will find a product like this useful.

You just need to consider your audience if this is a business decision vs a creative project. On the Z platform, there just aren't that many people total, and the modding community is even smaller. My guess is most of the people that go far enough to want this mod are more than willing to DIY it.
I'm willing to debate it. There are much more folks who are detrimental about hardwiring something into their car so a plug and play option would yield more interest especially if the trigger flows with the rest of the car.

The product will fit Z's and G's so by fitting both chassis it amplifies the audience.

What I would then need is feedback on how detrimental burnout mode would be for these same folks, perfect example is the Zpeed unit.
Look at how much intricate his kit is just to be able to provide the burnout option.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote