View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
I created a thread a while back asking about a device that sounds pretty similar to what you are talking about

Z-tech traction control module + brake boost + burnout

here is the device:

https://www.cs2000-z-tech.co.uk/coll...31711081136217

I think the general consensus from my thread was, why bother. Just get a tune and a yaw sensor disconnect switch. But maybe this thread will have more favourable responses /shrug
Thank you for the links, it seems many have tried at this including myself.
So time will tell if I will keep at it or drop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It only takes me a few seconds to pull the fuse or reinsert it while sitting in the driver seat. Paying money for a kit to save that little amount of time doesn't seem worth it to me.
That's a drawback that I'm trying to avoid. Though for me it wouldnt be such an issue to pull the fuse. I would be a hypocrite having tons of connectors and wiring and not be able to figure it out.

The Ztech module appears to be a top of the line option however one that your average folk might just not tackle.

From the Yaw bypass switch I already have made I got to see a friend install it on his own and have to say he managed it without any hiccups. Bolt on option, just for YAW control disable.

Over time I've realized in the wiring world that though for your serious enthusiast removing/replacing and even soldering and crimping might not be an issue but for your standard folk is not.

Another plus of a plug and play unit is the ability to remove and place back to stock and even sell that same unit forward.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote