View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
From what I see most of the track guys prefer to keep ABS in some form or another. I know my skill level on the track is such that I would absolutely want to keep ABS. The serious guys that are dumping ABS are typically getting standalone computers for maximum control.

If I want to do a standing burnout, I just pull the stop lamp fuse in the driver footwell.

Also, make sure you check with Trips or AK if you want to sell the product on the forum here.
Absolutely, First I would need the user input as far as preference. Since I know if I go with the bypass option I'll always get someone complaining about not being able to burnout.

I'm a firm believer a kit that would save you all the fuse pulling time would help tremendously.

As it sits for the full option I'm thinking of a 3 position switch to be able to select however if burnout option is not requested as much then I might just ditch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
Doesn't changing something via ecutek tune allow for standing burnouts?
I believe it does, my focus is to be able to utilize the vehicle's electronics to do so in case the owner is not flashed/tuned.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote