View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Drifting or Burnout switch

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of making a kit for the Z to allow full control of the car and wanted to ask the community as far as preference goes.

I would like to offer a 100% full disconnection of the VDC/TRAC however the standard way that most folks do (Yaw bypass) does not allow for a standing burnout. ABS interferes and stalls.

I could design it to disable the ABS system as well as VDC and TRAC however would like the communities input as far as preference.

To my understanding a Yaw bypass gives you a sideways control but keeps the ABS working which I would like to keep it for the track oriented folks.

The FULL switch mode would disable ABS/VDC/TRAC and let you do standing burnouts and drift however if I design it this way you would loose ABS and lock up at the track.

I understand that most folks think ABS is not needed however is not until you find yourself in that situation that you wish you had.

In y'all opinion, do you have already a system in place in your car that performs this and how do you have it set up?

Would you prefer a drift only or FULL 100% with the temporary loss of ABS as well?

Thanks in advance!
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote