View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 11:45 AM   #5359 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
It's all good Jar... sounds like you got a lot done.
Unfortunately, Sat was one of those one step forward, two steps back kinda days. Was hoping to reuse one of the hubs and ended up stripping and breaking off a lugnut while trying to remove the hub. Also striped one of the nuts on the brake line trying to use the wrong size flare nut (9/16 since I didn't have an 18mm). So I ordered a whole new set of lugs, a proper flare wrench set, some other misc tools, and more parts.

Sunday was somewhat productive but I bailed early to watch some really terrible playoff football

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |