View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostly_oem View Post
Looking for shop recommendations to install CMAK, single-disc clutch(6-puck), flywheel, and OEM master cylinder. I have all parts including fluids to install.

Also, what are people generally paying for such a service and time it takes install?
When I had my 350Z I did not have the extra time to do my own work and I took my 350Z to All Pro Transmissions and total car care. They replaced my leaking master cylinder and failed clutch/flywheel. I also had them do a over due oil change for me. I liked the work they performed on my 350Z, labor price was very fair, and they were honest. They cleaned up the mess from the leaking master cylinder I had which was nice of them. They have experience with Nissan and Infiniti which is a plus. This shop is near the Tomball area not too far from Houston and worth the drive if you ask me.