View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 10:45 PM   #36 (permalink)
Javier
Base Member

Drives: 09 nissan 370z
Javier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond repute
Default rear wiper

Hello Matt,
I have a 2009 and have the rear wiper installed. I'm having issues with it working. In the USA this option was not available so there is nothing anyone even Nissan said they couldn't because not a USA installed option. Would you happen to have the wiring diagram for the rear wiper. It's only one page from the WW section. I have purchased over 8 different sets of manuals on line and they all are a rip off. All they do is copy the manuals from the NICO website. Also if you do not have it can to tell the location of the two wires on the BCM in the right kick panel. Your help would be greatly appreciated sir.

Best Regards
Javier
Javier is offline   Reply With Quote