View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
DeusExMaxima
Base Member

Drives: 2010 red roadster
DeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

I installed the differential from an automatic sport model so it is now an LSD. I also replaced the rear anti sway bar with one from a pre-2015 Nismo. It measures 2mm thicker than the stock 25mm bar. I also replaced the resonator-deleted Nismo mid exhaust section with one's with factory resonators in anticipation of a possible muffler delete.

For appearances, I replaced the rear black bumper cover piece with a Nissan JDM foglight. I replaced the engine cover with the red Nismo cover.

The LSD makes a huge difference in handling in tight corner, as expected. The larger rear sway bar helps turn in even more. I plan to install a square set of all rear 350Z Track edition rims with 25mm spacers for the rear rims to bring it to the stock 370z offset. They weigh 18.6 lbs and are gunmetal.
DeusExMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote