View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Generally, I would agree that first gen iterations are not the wisest purchase. However, the new Z is far from a first iteration. The motor, drivetrain, and chassis have all been around for years. I would be more concerned about the CSC issue than overall reliability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman2003 View Post
The manual 370Z has a problem with the CSC ( concentric slave cylinder )
these need to be replaced with an aftermarket unit to be reliable.

I would hope that Nissan addressed this problem in the new model, only time will tell.
The CSC is external now and I can't remember but I think they said it was made from a carbon composite material or something. Not exactly sure but it has definitely been addressed this much they confirmed.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote