View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:47 AM   #5229 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
TBH, I did not like how Trump talked or behaved. When he spoke I couldn't help but cringe. Because it was like listening to a toddler ramble while trying to form a sentence.

That said, many people and MSM focused on HOW Trump did things versus what he accomplished. We may not like how he spoke or how he got the job done, but he still got the job done and America was better off for it every time. I loved his America 1st attitude, I hated he acted like an adolescent child on Social Media.

No one can argue that compared to Biden, Trump was 1000x better for America and just 1000x better in general, even with all his flaws. Biden is a nuttless shadow gov puppet doing everything his masters (SOROS) tell him to destroy America little by little. His approval is at 33%, isn't that like the lowest approval rating for any President in history?
I'd take 'mean tweets' instead of what's going on now.