View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #5226 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Surgery is schedule Feb 7th. Not looking forward to it. Not so much of the surgery it's self. But the recovery.

Madwi is on Discord like everyone else. It's because of "Dip-Chit". "Dip-Chit" became a troll and is chasing everyone off the forum. No one wants to put up with his childish behavior anymore. "Dip-Chit" needs to grow up and lose the jr high mentality. "Dip-Chit" is why I'm not on here as much as I was in the past. I don't feel like scrolling through pages of posts from a rambling idiot.
Guess I got to get on Discord. Nothing like a liberal retard. Probably rode the short bus to school. Somebody PM me the link.