View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 03:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Veryno
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Veryno is on a distinguished road
Post Need help with Brainiac mk2 tablet audio and backup camera

Hello everyone,

Recently purchased a 2010 370z 40th anniversary and the previous owner installed a brainiac mk2 kit on it. Has some major issues with it. For starters, the audio only comes out one side and when I took the car back home after buying it both stereos were functional but after that only the right side produces audio. In addition there is a annoying white noise when nothing is playing which is also an issue. I am a audio file at least when it comes to headphones so I want good sound quality and am willing to put the money in. As of right now I just want to use the Bose speakers and fix everything and then consider upgrading them potentially. For now just a amp/dac to solve the dirty audio issue. I need help figuring out what the issue could be and how to wire everything up. This my first car but I’ve built many computers in the past so it’s familiar but also different. Also, I need to figure out how to wire up a backup camera, which one to buy, and the best mounting placement. Lastly I need a better way to access controls on the tablet other than gestures, is there a way to use steering wheel controls? If you have read all the way through thank you for your time and one last question, is it even worth it? Is there better double dins out there? I do like the look but honestly I wouldn’t care about it if there is a better one. I would appreciate any and all help.

Thank you!!!
Veryno is offline   Reply With Quote