View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 10:59 AM   #5177 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You're absolutely right about the vaccine part. I love telling people I'm not vaccinated. Oh you mean did I get the covid shot? Yeah, I have it. And no, that does not mean I'm vaccinated

However, I will argue that it does reduce the transmission effectiveness of the virus. Someone with the shot will take a larger viral load to become infected than someone without the shot. So while it does not prevent (nothing does), it is a good thing for the whole of society. But someone's personal choice makes no difference to me as long as they don't care about my personal choices. I got my shots because my mom asked me to for her Mother's Day gift last year.
I don't want anyone to get the virus. It's all about compassion for other folks. Folks are getting it with the shots and without them. It's crazy how the virus jumps around. It just does what viruses do. They shut down the schools here because 17 teachers were out and many students also. I don't wish any bad things on anyone. I wish I could say the same for others.