View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 07:26 PM   #899 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
Yeah, that's one theme that was consistent with most reasonable F1 fans. The way races were directed and officiated were inconsistent. Abu Dhabi was basically the last straw and guaranteed Masi would be kicked out. Honestly, the way Jeddah was handled was absolutely awful and should have warned us of the f*ckery that was to come.

The fact that we have multiple races that were complete jokes all in one season is a huge red flag: Spa for the 2 lap farce, Jeddah for just the complete sh!t show, and the Abu Dhabi ending. That's not even including other sessions like Monza qualifying and the Mugello restart in 2020.

I think it was already said in here, but there needs to be absolutely clear rules of engagement for racing set before 2022 starts, and they stick with it. We've seen enough racing to know what is deemed fair and what's not. Perez v Hamilton and Alonso v Hamilton were both on-track battles I felt were fair and within the rules.

I'm sticking with my protest against watching F1 just solely due to the fact that they don't deserve my money, especially after blaming fans for not understanding convoluted rules they have (which is insulting), but I think a racing standards clamp down needs to happen before I will willingly watch again.
Brazil with Max 10 + meters off the circuit pushing out LH. Ridiculous..........
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote