View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Menzerna FG400

https://www.amazon.com/Menzerna-MENH...ps%2C97&sr=8-2

This is all I use now. It's AWESOME. does a pretty heavy cut with a heavy or medium pad, light cut with a light pad. Ends in a full gloss shine. Works great on my paint. Also does a good job on clearing up cloudy headlights prior to clear coating. It also works great on most metals (aluminum and stainless steel) and acrylic material - I now use it as the final polish for all the custom chef knives I make.

The link above is for a big *** bottle, might want to go with a smaller one if you're only polishing the car once every year or two.

If you only want to do one pass I would use an orange (medium) Chemical brothers pad. For better results you can go over it again with a white pad, or use a final finishing polish. But the orange pad alone will get it 95% perfect. You will need at least 3 pads to do the entire car. Maybe more depending on your paint condition.

I should also note I use a Flex polisher for all my polishing needs. I get good results when doing it by hand, but not quite as good and it takes a lot longer.

You can see the results of this stuff on my IG page. Any post made after 2019, to any of the cars would be one made after I started using this polish. https://www.instagram.com/G8td_v10/

Last edited by TXSpeedDemon; 01-10-2022 at 02:46 PM.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote