View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 07:41 AM   #81 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Although most of us are thinking of F/R distribution when moving the battery to the rear what about L/R distribution? I figured moving the battery to the back would give better F/R distribution but also maintain the left and right distribution as well. Unless this isn't the case?
The battery cable alone will weigh more than dropping in an ATX30 lithium battery.

I'm using an AXT20 and have been daily driving it with no issues (I live in a very warm climate so no idea about cold weather issues). If I were to do it again I would opt for the ATX30, gets sketchy if you want to listen to music or something with the engine off for more than 20 mins. The restart feature is awesome but you have to reprogram everything in your radio when this happens.

The battery is 4lbs on my bathroom scale and the bracket I made was another 1.5lbs.