View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Alright guys, this is something that was asked in regards to the 350Z when it was first out. For a long time no one figured out a visually pleasing way to add fog lights, and the owner was certain he wanted it. It was a question of "how." The pictures I've seen on the net was flush mount fog light with the bumper. It was pretty nice. The other method was a couple of larger diameter fog lights hidden behind the grill.

Our best bet is to squeeze a small diameter set of fog lights. I don't have the 370Z yet, so I don't know what would fit. With the texture of the pseudo-duct, it may be best to fabricate a new panel that will allow the fog light to sit flush with the fangs.

”¹ EVO-R ”¹ HID Projector Foglights”¹