View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 09:48 AM   #5058 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Typical for insurance companies. When my 2012 was in the shop, the adjuster was out in Colby KS, which is as far away from KC as you can get and still be in KS.

The book says that if a front fender or front bumper is repaired & painted, the hood has to be painted at the same time. The moronic adjuster said 'we aren't paying for that'. He never came out to look at the car. I had to raise hell with my agent to get it all covered. I got a survey from the insurance company after it was all done and they got 1's across the board. The adjuster no longer works for them. I fired the insurance company at the same time.
I did the same after my 2012 Nismo was totalled. I fired Progressive and went to State Farm. I got treated like garbage. I was pissed off.