View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 04:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
SonicVQ
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sport
SonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.2Lude View Post
I'm hoping reducing the front grip will help solve the issue but I'm not soo sure. Furthermore, if I increase the camber like I need to upfront I fear it is just going to make the balance worse.
This is a good book that I read in the mid 80s... AND everything in it is true today:
https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Your.../dp/0912656468

It might be a good idea to get a correct foundation of understanding so you can develop what works for your driving style, in your car, with your setup. Then you can make your own informed decisions, test them, and re-evaluate.

In 20+ years of car forum participation, any handling question just becomes a sea of contradicting answers.
SonicVQ is offline   Reply With Quote