View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 07:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
DeusExMaxima
Base Member

Drives: 2010 red roadster
DeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodd View Post
Nice! I just added my Nissmo steering wheel. Love the feel compared to my original, which was showing signs of wear.
That's a really nice choice. I considered the Nismo wheel but went with a carbon fiber wheel to go with the carbon bits I wanted to add at the time. My wheel was also a bit worn too. Also my shift knob was worn, so replacing it with the carbon piece was a great upgrade.

I ran the car through some mountain roads last night and am very please with the way the suspension works together. I plan to install the differential later in the morning.
DeusExMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote