View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 08:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Yes I’m sorry to hear of your issues with your Z that’s too bad. Rodents getting in your Z and chewing on wires usually cause substantial damage and can be harmful to components. The Nissan 370Z may have it’s corks but overall comparing to other makes and models the 370Z is actually quite reliable/dependable doing all your general maintenance will ensure it. Also our cars are a desired vehicle in the current vehicle market even with the 400Z coming out. I recommend instead of just taking your Z to the Nissan dealership service department bring your Z to an electrical technician how specializes in this area.

Sounds like you work for "Genuine" Nissan.

The dealership is the last place I'd take any car for anything!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote