View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 06:28 PM   #6596 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Absurd need for the factory to dictate black roof on so many colors. Black wheels are useless and so 2009.

I will test it but from certain angles its not well proportioned. The red interior is nice and the base interior will be cloth. I had that with my 2010. Cloth all the way. Fk leather and the required upkeep/maintenance.
Will not have black wheels or a black roof if purchased. Full body color and silver wheels.
The only question is how good are the base brakes or even the 'upgraded' trim's brakes.

My 2010 had 'sport' brakes and they were weak. NO excuse for that.
I know I said I'd shut up, but I have a new observation and or idea after seeing this new yellow picture.

As I've said before, I'm in 100% total agreement with you about "having" to have a black roof (and I basically hate black wheels). But now seeing this picture, I think that not only does the black roof not look good on the yellow car, but, the silver katana sword makes it look even worse. The only way a black roof works (sometimes it does, like on the new C8 Vette convertible) is for it to be all one solid black top with tinted side windows. So if I had to get a black roof, not only would I be tinting all the windows, but I would be wrapping (or painting) that silver katana sword in gloss black to make it disappear.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote