Thread: Race Ramp users
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I would not feel comfortable doing that without a spotter to keep an eye on the cribs during the process.

Also, are you planning to jack the front up using the pinch rails? You won't be able to access the center jack point with a floor jack when the rear is lifted.

With all four wheels on the ground I have to drive one front wheel onto a short piece of 2x6 or larger laid flat to get the clearance I need to access the front jack point and lift the whole front end at once.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote