View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 08:13 AM   #375 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz View Post
Have you looked into grip-tec? I had a buddy run Carbonite and he was going through belts often. I went the griptec route and change belts once every 8-10 months. This is a 6 rib powering the rotrex C38R. Currently it holds 17psi with a wastegate duty set at 45

Love what you've done with the C38R on this platform btw. Uploaded is a dynongraph on what the C38R does on a 3.7L Honda single cam V6 for comparison. The C38R is a beast in such a small package
That's what I wanted to use but they won't process my custom pulleys. They only sell the application on their pre made pulleys. At least that's the story i got from a guy that works there.