View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 12:43 PM   #4755 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys!

Got a bit of sad news I've secretly been holding back for a few weeks and that is "I sold the Z" Yup that's right!! she's officially gone.

I couldn't wait for the NEW Z and had to buy a new car.

The Z was just staring to give problems left and right engine trans issues and I just didn't want to pour a bunch of money I was never getting back.

With the good market on used cars I was able to get 16k for it and was quoted 1k off msrp on the new car with no added B.S.

I really wanted to replace it with a Supra premium but locally all wanted min of 3k above msrp. Hell No!! and the used was at msrp

I went with my 3rd choice a 2022 BMW 430.

I hope you guys can forgive me for leaving the 370Z fam.

I've meet incredible people and it's been a pleasure looking after things even though I have had my limitations (Admin Permission)

I've constantly owned a Z, 74, 70, 90 ,09 for more than 35yrs so change was due.

I still have the 70' 240Z to wrench on.

Anyway I'll still be here online looking after things albeit not as often as well as the BMW forums learning about the new ride.

Here's a quick pic I took while shopping the other day.

The color is Brooklyn Grey and hope you guys like it although it has the controversial beaver teeth grill I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy this Sunday Morning!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20211211_151022.jpg (524.0 KB, 21 views)

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php