View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 11:33 AM   #577 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I get numbers ultimately will tell the story if a car is kept in the Automaker's lineup; but...the low numbers don't dictate if a car is a good car. I mean, when I look at the Supra - I see a nice looking 2 seater (might be too small for me - 6ft tall) with a good amount of support in the aftermarket. I do think the Z will cut into new sales IF the Z doesn't go crazy with ADM being added to it.

I know it's not fair to compare the 2 - but wasn't the Z's numbers plummeting quite abit - I know that was due to the design not really changing and a 2009 was basically the same car as the 2020 so why buy new; but still - I feel numbers for sports cars - especially for 2 seaters ultimately don't do well after the initial rush to buy bc its NOT practical and they are typically pretty expensive so the target audience - those in their 20s can't afford it; hence why I see why the new BRZ/GR86 will do well with that crowd.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote