View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 09:03 AM   #571 (permalink)
Falconquey
Track Member

Drives: Bitchin' 15 Z
Falconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
If the rumors are true and they make a 6MT version of the Supra and you can have those at MSRP - then I think it will be interesting to cross-shop the Z and the Supra. I feel that you can still score a Supra at MSRP and that the new Z will have ADM on it - making the price point a little closer than if they were both priced at MSRP.

Regardless - the Supra is a beautiful car but I wonder if I would get bored not having a 6MT since I like to row my own gears.

That's a lot of questionable "ifs" from which to draw such a conclusion. My question is why add mt to a platform that is already seeing declining sales numbers yoy AND is scheduled to die in a few model years? The Corvette offered first dagger, and the upcoming Z will provide the kill shot. The Supra honeymoon, brief as it was, has clearly past.
Falconquey is offline   Reply With Quote