View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 08:10 AM   #45 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys, I'm a bit confused about the part 62086-6GA0A. They are plastic. Do they come in the nismo red or do they need to be painted? I am confused because on Z1, Z Speed, and a couple of Nissan dealership parts websites, they are shown as red. However, most Nissan dealership parts websites only provide black and white diagrams w/o any real description. Also, I called my local dealership and asked. He told me to hold on so he could check, so I assume he didn't really know. He came back and said they needed to be painted. For some reason, I don't believe him though. Anyone know the real answer??
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote