View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 05:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
VitViper
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z
VitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Thanks for all the great information. I am road racing my Z so safe guarding the motor from catastrophic failure or events is crucial. I had the factory ABS system swap out with a BMW MK60 setup with a Motorsports controller. Will Motec be able to manage it with the traction control features?
If you remove the factory ABS system you lose the wheel speed inputs as they are acquired over CAN from that unit. You can get them back in over CAN if the motorsports controller sends wheel speeds as 16 bit values. Or you can share the wheel speed sensors with the M1 ECU directly (in the digital inputs). THe TC needs at least 1 front and 1 rear wheel speed sensor to function.
VitViper is offline   Reply With Quote