View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 01:12 PM   #5735 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Ethanol content is slowly creeping down, so I'm now using the Z as my primary vehicle when possible. I also ordered a stack of miscellaneous parts to fix some broken or missing items (exhaust hangers, cat brace, battery cover, etc.)

I installed the Zspec strut bar titanium hardware (black). It looks really nice. I also installed the Lasfit LED retrofit for the headlights. combined with the STi lenses I have in the housings already, it's a huge difference in low beam performance. I'm glad I went with that considering I'm not a huge fan of the Morimoto design. Next on the list is a carbon engine cover and cooling plate, as well as a new Sparco 383 and works bell quick release (the latter two items are ordered)

Last edited by abm89; 12-13-2021 at 03:56 PM.
abm89 is offline   Reply With Quote