View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 11:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
Darkmann
Base Member

Drives: MY96 Z32 TT, MY20 Z3
Darkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You opened up the flood gates with a "which oil / oil filter should I use?" question.

Oil, any oil you feel comfortable with. Some will recommend whale oil. I myself use only abiogenic oil. (Mobil1 0w-40)

Oil filters, any you feel comfortable with. Take your pick of filters. Me, I use new toilet paper rolls in a canister. (Pure 1)
LOL! Yes, the age old question of which oil to use. The fluids to use are spec'd by the manufacturer, and printed in the owner's manual. I won't say that anything outside that is whatever one feels comfortable with. I do believe one has to stay within the prescribed viscosity range.
Darkmann is offline   Reply With Quote