View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 01:47 PM   #643 (permalink)
SteveVQ
Base Member

Drives: '19 Camaro SS 6MT
SteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datcipher View Post
I know a lot of people don't like the orange. Even people I'd show pictures to were like "mmmm......", but I'm the opposite of a flashy guy and I think it's awesome! Like brown/tan/camel but with pop! lol. Wish mine were like that but I have the cloth 2019 base. At least I'm happy with that too and won't have to worry about keeping it from staining, but my favorite is definitely the orange!
Yeah I love the contrast. Every time I get in, it feels like a lower tier Porsche.
Then I start it and hear that beautiful MotorDyne Exhaust

Funny story, when my my wife saw the interior she told me I needed to drop everything and go check the car out because if I waited till Saturday (It was a Friday) like I planned it would be gone. So glad I listened to her.
SteveVQ is offline   Reply With Quote