View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 10:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, change the factory pads. I use carbotech 1521s, but G-Loc has good street pads too. The benefit of this is the race pads by both use the same kind of compounds. This means when you have a track day, you can swap in and use the track pads with less fuss. I track my car alot so this is typical of poor pad material transfer to the rotors. In my experience, patchy grey spots on your rotors leads to brake shudder.

Get to know the pad swapping procedure, you won't be sorry.

Just a thought.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote