View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 08:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCZ_14 View Post
It looks like I might have to install them myself. The shop verified again today that it would be $770 for just the extended studs and spacers. I told them that seemed really high to me but they said that was what they'd charge me. I'll probably go ahead and call around just to get some comps and see what other shops are charging.

I would ask for an invoice / breakdown of the charges so you can understand how they get to their number. You can compare this to the quotes you get from other shops as well - labor cost, parts cost, what extra fees they may be throwing in to charge (parts disposal), etc.