View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 05:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
nope. ive tried 4 different duracell's from the supermarket, target, amazon

could be..no idea what frequency these use

possibly. i do sit on it quite often. hmm this is probably the most likely

well, the doors also auto-lock once we hit 15mph. if you have navigation you can manually set the car to honk and/or beep when locking...etc. if you dont have navi, you can go to the dealer and ask them to modify the behavior using a consult III. its basically a fancy ODB reader. my dealership will do it for free for me since its a minor change that takes 10 sec
Sorry to reply to this after so long, but are you saying that you are able to have your car do the little "beep beep" noise when you click the lock button on the key itself? That's what I attempted to have done yesterday when I had my secondary key programmed, but the master tech wasn't able to find any way to do it without creating some type of new program.