View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about the Fujimura?
admittedly I've never been a fan of that one.

Quote:
I would've said Nismo OEM just because it's probably easiest to get your hands on and the fit is nothing to really think about.

But those ready ducts on the Ings look like it makes the most sense functionally.
The cost to upgrade to the OEM Nismo v1 with all of the hardware is insane, and I'm not a fan of the v2 look. The Ings is basically a more aggressive v1 bumper.

Quote:
The front of the INGS also has some kennards and a large built in lip

Looks good imo

Sadly the INGs sides and rear look like ***. Just random sharp edges that dont flow with the body
The side skirts are quite aggressive, But I don't think they're too bad if the full kit is purchased. 2850 is decent for all three pieces. I can make use of that diffuser elsewhere.

It's like a Nismo, but you'd have to do a double-take to realize it's not one.