View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maldat
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Z34 40th Manual
Maldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The oem flywheel is a dual mass flywheel. Most will replace it with a lightweight single piece flywheel when replacing the clutch. The drawback on this. There is some chatter in neutral.

The hydraulic cylinder (csc) that presses on the pressure plate is inside the bell housing. The dust off of the clutch disc will collect around the seal and wear it. You having a 2010. I imagine that there is some wearing going on.
Hi I do have a bit of noise when in netruel engine running clutch out

car has been in NZ about 5 months JDM import done 150,000Kms . its also a grade 4.5 import so its very much like a new car , just a few wee marks here and thier
still has fuse for steering lock .
When I took centre of dash aprt to fit a radio band expander . I saw a black box also wired in to head unit . I think its the hack to make the dvd player play discs while driving (as my Nissan Elgrand has it also )

I sopose best to just put up with it ..

Im not into street racing so it dont really matter .. just bugs me ..
Maldat is offline   Reply With Quote