View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maldat
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Z34 40th Manual
Maldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond reputeMaldat has a reputation beyond repute
Default 370Z Clutch question

I have A 40th anny model Number #865 JDM 2010 ,,

after 5 months I still can not get my body to match the clutch ..The pedal seams diffrent every time I drive it .

I seam to either over rev or under rev . .Its very wack . .and seams worse with rev match turned off.

The pedal stuck one day .it stayed about 1" down then came up with a bang .
under the dash is like a spring and shock next to the clutch pedal I sprayed it up with some wd40 and that seamed to have fixed that

cluctch doesnt seam to slip. and its not burning

Im over 50 years old all my SSS Datsuns have been manual and my Old Z cars and my old Skylines even 1973 skyline couple was manual.
I live in New Zealand , we had JDM cars for a long time . .even Prince motors cars. .Them S54 skylines aree quite cool .. .

anyway whats the drift with the 370z clutch? ...

My 350z is auto
Maldat is offline   Reply With Quote