View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 01:59 PM   #54 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

He installed one of the first boosted kits for the Z himself. I'd say he had every right to bitch and moan about the effort he gave to help pave the way for the products and information we have available now. OP is clearly not using any of that information.

Chuck doesn't mince words so he's not exactly polite. But there's no need to be passive aggressive; just call him an azzhole. He's used to it so he doesn't mind
That's fair. I know he's been around the platform and knows what he's talking about, but not everyone has the space, time, equipment, or some combination of those to do everything themselves, so to say they have no business even owning said car because they have a shop do the labor is ridiculous. It will make it more expensive and time consuming, but I'd expect OP knew that going in.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote